Re: hydraulics

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: hydraulics
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 23:41:11 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Alan <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Message text written by Joe Curry
>> My primary concern with DOT5 is that some third party doing a service on
> the car might top up the brake reservoir with DOT4 fluid.  Then I would
> have a mix of DOT4 and DOT5.

Dave,
YOu need one of my "DOT 5 FLUIF ONLY" decals for your car.  But then if you
have spilled any on the paint, the decal probably won't
stick!  :)

Joe
<

Is this another one of your windshield stickers?  (I can just see me
driving around with a great big "DOT 5 FLUIF ONLY" decal on my windshield.
Folks will think I'm a techno-nerd.  (I am but not in that way)

Dave