Inertial Fuel Cutoff Switch - Daily Driver

To: "'triumphs@autox.tea.net'" <triumphs@autox.tea.net>
Subject: Inertial Fuel Cutoff Switch - Daily Driver
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 08:23:10 -0800 charset="iso-8859-1"
Just an F.Y.I., Moss does offer an aftermarket inertia electric fuel pump
cut off switch: 900-240 $59.95

And to respond to my fellow daily drivers:  Hell, YES - drive my 1971 TR6
every day.  Top down unless it rains, and I don't mean a light sprinkle!  I
LOVE IT!  Sure I have an advantage living in California, but I have very few
problems, the car is very dependable.  It leaks a little oil (Or should I
say it marks it's spot), could use fresh paint and door alignment, but it's
a great car!

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.