Re: How many miles on this car...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many miles on this car...
From: Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov (Richard R Olson)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:57:28 -0400
     Listers,

     I'm still catching up on last weeks digest, but I wanted to thank
     those who responded to my....uhhh..oh, yeah... my obsession about
     the odometer reading on my car.  Yup,  it really doesn't make any
     difference what it is, after all, it's only a number, right? (keep
     repeating until further notice).  Since I got just about the same
     answers as I did the last time I asked (4 years ago), I promise not
     to bring it up again.

     And also, thanks for the replies to my question about spot repairs
     for small rust damage.  Work is underway.

     Rick Olson