Spark plugs

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spark plugs
From: Paul Mitchell <paul-m@mweb.co.za>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 21:24:04 +0200
This may rank as one of the dumbest questions yet, but it has always
bothered me. What is the 'correct' way of altering the gap on a spark
plug? I've got a tool which I think is for this purpose, which is a kind
of semi-circle with a notch out of each side, but I've never figured out
how to use it.

My current preferred method is to bash it (gently!) with a convenient
blunt instrument, then measure the gap, and so on. I can't help feeling
that this isn't exactly what Mr Champion had in mind...

Paul
74 TR6