VTR 2000 Funkhana Memory Quiz

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR 2000 Funkhana Memory Quiz
From: William Hook <wghook@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 07:49:50 +0000
I'm trying to identify the young couple with a small baby who were driving a
light blue TR3a in the Funkhana in Portland.   I believe they were from
California.   We took some pics of their kid and car.  If anyone knows who
they were I'd like to send them the pics.  OK, I know this is ancient history
and I should have asked sooner but... I still haven't replaced the rear axle
seals that failed getting there either....gotta save something to do for the
winter....=-)

Thanks, Bill Hook, in Seattle w/ '57 TR3