TR6 Parts Inquiry

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Parts Inquiry
From: "Hugh Barber"<trnut@cwnet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:41:02 PDT
Hello All,

I am looking for some small, yet hard to obtain parts (what else is new) for
the '74 TR6 I am working on.  The parts I need are the parts that comprise the
"pocket" and the "pull" on the inner door panels (what you use to pull the door
shut).  Checks with Moss and TRf have come up as NLS.  The parts are:

Door Pull Handle, P/N 624634 (Moss P/N 803-435)
Door Pull Pocket/Escutcheon, P/N 716011 (Moss P/N 803-385)

I need parts for both doors.  Does anybody have any of these that they would
be will to sell to me?

Thanks,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA