was TS41136: Off to a bad start-> now Uhaul fun..

To: "'pRob'" <prob@prob.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: was TS41136: Off to a bad start-> now Uhaul fun..
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:19:36 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Uhaul has endeared themselves to many others, as well.. ( me too...)  For
some
stories that'll make you wonder how these folks stay in business, ( and as
Dave Barry says,
" Readers, I am not making this up...") try the link below..
Bob Westerdale
59 3A  TS36967E

http://www.ukans.edu/~marc/uhaul/uhaul.html

Rob Wrote...-
  "Your truck must be faulty."  Needless
to say, I was miffed.  It took more than 24 hours for U-Haul to get a
large flat-bed towing vehicle to pull the trailer onto the flat bed, turn
around, and unload the trailer.

 ( editted for brevity..)

 The regional U-Haul rep called me and told me the rental of the transport
will be free (I'll never ever ever use U-Haul again--and I mean it this
time).