Re: Stowe? A show of hands, please

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Stowe? A show of hands, please
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 12 2000 10:59:34 GMT-0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Phil,

I'll be there around Noon on Friday.  I'm staying at the Stowe Motel... a bed
and toilet from the pictures... but close to the show.  Sumner Wiesman and I
are caravaning up Friday morning from northern Mass.

This is my first British Invasion... can you explain what happens at this
"tailgate" thing.  I didn't sign up for it because it sounded like a food
competition and costume party event.  Sounded a little silly to me. Do I want
to be there?

BTW... I have never received anthing back from the British Invasion group.  I
sent my pre-regidtration in about 3 weeks ago.  Has antbody else heard from
them?

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4 CT16260L  Groton,MA
TR4 Website www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/home.html