Re: Stowe? A show of hands, please

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stowe? A show of hands, please
From: Keith Ehrlich <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:46:58 -0400
Yep, I'll be there. Staying at the Grey Fox. Agree on the victuals-it
got a little dry in the parking lot last year. Now all I need is a lawn
chair ( summer score: 2 broken, 1 left at a show, 1 stolen at a softball
game=0 left in inventory).

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6

Phil Barnes said-

OK, folks. The British Invasion is fast approaching and the Planning
Committee (aka Henry Frye, Tim Hutchisen and moi) needs to know how many

spaces to set aside for lawn chairs for the Great Tailgate Extravaganza
II.
Bear in mind that last year the Hurrican Floyd failed to deter the
Faithful
from having a good time. We were smart and brought our own victuals to
the
show and so should you. Planning on being there? Stop by and raise a
glass
with us.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (Will run forever on cash)