RE: Commission plate overspray removal

To: "'Gary Blake'" <garyb@fast.co.za>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Commission plate overspray removal
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:10:33 +0200charset="ISO-8859-1"
Congratulations Gary.

Unfortunately I don't have experience with Stags ( or their commission
plates ), but on early Spitfires I've used nail polish remover on cotton
wool ( and thinners ) without problems .
Careful use of a heat gun is another option .

Don't tell my wife that I used her nail polish remover or she might use the
heat gun on me :-)

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398118
One '56 TR 3 with o/d and one '64 Spitfire 4 ( Mk 1 )
Two Heralds and three early Spitfires without o/d for sale in order to
finance the restoration of the TR 3 .