Re: Wire Wheels

To: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 23:40:54 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Michael, you say the knockoffs are tight...  Is the hub adapter loosening
from the wheel studs?  What about the thread pitch on those old knock-offs?
There are two kinds -- 8 threads per inch and twelve.  If your hub adapters
and knockoffs have different pitch threads, you're looking at a recipe for
disaster.

Good luck.

Jeff