Re: TR-8 - will not start

To: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: TR-8 - will not start
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 18:07:41 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <JIsbell@worldnet.att.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by ""
>>Any suggestions.  Is this typical of the British car?  Thanks for your
>help!
>
>Jack Isbell
>Memphis, NY

     Jack. I'm sorry to break this news to you but your TR8 has gone
     bad. Like a bannana left too long your car has become overripe.
     You can either make Triumph Bread, if you have a large enough
     blender or, you can dispose of it in a sanitary manner.

     Allow me to lend my assistance. I have an "over-ripe Triumph"
     disposal service. I will come to your door, pick up your TR
     transport it in an enviromentally safe manner and dispose of it.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois        1962 TR4 (CT4852L)
<

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, JACK.  I'LL GIVE YOU $5.00 for it.

Dave