RE: aftermarket electric fuel pump - North American listers

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: aftermarket electric fuel pump - North American listers
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 20:38:49 -0700
Aribert :

I bought a pump from Whitney many years ago, it appeared to be identical to a
Facet, but did not bear the Facet name.  I used it for several years (on a
non-LBC) with good luck.  Last summer, I dusted it off again, and it's now on
the gen set in my old motorhome.  Still works perfect.

I believe they come in different pressure ratings.  For a LBC, you probably
want the low pressure version, or else a pressure regulator (which Whitney also
sells).

Randall