Sqealing brakes update

To: "TRlist (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sqealing brakes update
From: "Picard, Pierre" <Pierre@incognito.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:40:53 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Thank you one and all for your replies to my earlier post.

I found that the inside surface of the right rotor was quite grooved on my
TR6.
Replaced the rotor with a spare and ground down the brake pad. Took that
opportunity to clean up the anti-squeal shims and add some anti-squeal
compound between the pistons & shims. Repacked the front hubs as I found one
felt seal was partially destroyed. Roughly 200 miles later, not a squeal!

Pierre Picard
    Sales

V - 604-688-4332 ext. 120
F - 604-688-4339