Re: DHL

To: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>, JRossi727@aol.com
Subject: Re: DHL
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:31:22 -0500
Cc: dave@ece.concordia.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net.edu>

>but I owe DHL nothing.

Yes you do. Think of DHL as a bail bondsman. They're on the hook for the
duties right now, and the law IS on their side if you fail to pay up. You
don't think they would deliver dutiable packages if they had no legal
recourse do you?

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com