Re: Wiring TR3

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring TR3
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:19:15 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
James,

Check the ammeter itself also.  If there is a open in the gauge somewhere,
you will not get power to anything else.  Easy enough to do,  disconnect one
wire and connect it the same lug as the other wire, or disconnect both and
tie thenm together with a wire nut, and see if you get anything to work.

Bob