Re: Fuel Tank Connector

Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Connector
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:24:17 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Certainly one solution is to install the later gas cap, which is the one
Dave is clearly talking about !

For the early one, the only way I could find was to cut the old rubber
hose in half to remove it.  To put the new one in, I took the tank loose
(although not out), then took out the panel behing the seats, and more
or less forced it all together.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver