Re: Triumphest 2000 and autocross

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphest 2000 and autocross
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:08:50 +0000
Cc: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Brian,
That puts the autocross im direct conflict with the car show part of
Triumphest.  I assume that the solo event is being held on
Saturday because of an even t at the stadium on Sunday and it could not be
changed.  Now you really give ma a dilemma having to decide
if I want to participate in the show (with Triumph folks) or the autocross
(with SCCA folks)!!!

Joe