Re: Heater bypass on a TR4

Subject: Re: Heater bypass on a TR4
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:50:15 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jordan :

Both the fitting at the back of the head and the one in the water pump
housing are standard plumbing threads, 3/8" NPT.  I've run my car this
way for many years, and in fact one of my previous TR3As was delivered
this way from the factory (without the optional heater).  For a
temporary solution, you can just connect a 1/2" heater hose from one
pipe to the other.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver
Lakewood, CA