Re: Dash pad

To: "Bromiel, James E (Jim)" <bromiel@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Dash pad
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 18:16:38 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Jim,

        It's not a bad job - about 2 hours. I did my '72 about 2 years ago. And
yes, it's
        a good idea to replace the old 25+ year old gasket. You do have to
remove
the
        windsreen. Bentley's or Haynes shows you how. It may be stuck in the
holes
- DON'T use
        a metal hammer. Try some WD-40 or equivalent first. It's best to have
two
people
        pulling up on the windscreen at the same time. And if you're going to
remove the dash,
        might as well replace the lower pads (3) also.

        Jeff N.
        '72 TR6

Director of Product Development
Manufacturing Systems & Technologies, Inc.
Web site: www.msystech.com
Telephone: 856-874-1884