TR4A Sway Bar

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A Sway Bar
From: William Ashley Southgate <ashleys@es.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 20:34:08 +1200
After fitting a 3/4" rear sway bar i found my 4A would 3 wheel around
corners{ie turning a left corner very fast the left front wheel would lift
off the road & this made the front like a roller skate,now the bar if off,
i can now corner very safely.I still have a race front 3/4" sway bar up
front. Cheers ashley.
Ashley Southgate Otaio RD 1 Timaru New Zealand
2x4A,1x250,1x6PI,1x6CARB,1x3B{now Completed}           1xTR4 now at
paint,Holden V8 HSV R8 {250kw LS1}6 speed.