Woodley, Palo Alto, locating Triumph Owners

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <OHFASTONE@aol.com>
Subject: Woodley, Palo Alto, locating Triumph Owners
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:52:50 -0700
Hey Michael Ohfastone,
     Are you going to British Day at Woodley Park in Van Nuys on September
24th? I'll be there as will several hundred other LBC owners. Lots of TR's.
If you can't find your way, just follow the oil drips.
     Any other listers going to Woodley Park? I would be interested in
tagging up with other listers and comparing notes, breaking ordinances about
alcohol consumption in public parks, etc..
     Dave Moag, you going? Randall? Jeff O'Neal? Michael?
     I'll also be hitting the show up in Palo Alto on September 10th and
would enjoy meeting up with listers there as well.

     Bill Brewer
     1960 & 1961 TR-3A's