RE: Parts washing solution -- ecofriendly?

To: "'Eric Conrad'" <econrad@teal.csn.net>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Parts washing solution -- ecofriendly?
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:35:08 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
I've had pretty good luck with Simple Green, a water dilutable
degreaser/cleaner. They have a good website description of the product at
http://www.simplegreen.com    check the FAQ's,  they seem to make the case
that their product enhances the natural biological degradation of oils and
greases in the waste stream.  The stuff cleaned the gook off everything I've
sprayed it on, it doesn't burn and it is fairly cheap.  Whether you can
flush it down the sewer after cleaning the floor under the fridge is open to
debate.  Sometimes it is better to move. (NFI)
Bob Westerdale
59 3A  TS36967E