Re: Dave Massey's updates

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Dave Massey's updates
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 08:14:04 -0500
Cc: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>, TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dave (and all)
Please let it be known that due to a classification screw-up, I was put
in Brad and Andy's class.  I should have been placed in modified since I
have an uprated engine.  As a result Andy gave Brad his award and
therefore I am attempting to contact the PTOA to see if there are any
left over awards (classes that had no entries) so that we can have Andy
sent a First Place award instead of going home empty handed.

If they don't have any extras I will buy him one!

Regards,
Joe