The Road to Portland

To: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Subject: The Road to Portland
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:09:25 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Joe Merone
>Good luck - and keep those stories coming Dave.
Portland is a little too far for us this year (3,044
miles) so it's great to travel vicariously through
your reports from the field.

And is it just me or has the list been curiously void
of talk about the VTR?  Is anyone going?

Joe Merone
CF18928
<

Since the VTR annual convention is on the west coast there was a regional
in Virginia and all the east coasters went there instead.  It was talked up
quite heavily.  I wish I could have gone but I chose Oregon since I have
always wanted to come out here and I couldn't do both.  But all the west
coasters are here: Randall Young, Joe Curry, Michaal Porter, Terry Ann
Wakeman, and a lot of others who post less frequently.

But I miss Fred.

Dave