RE: The Road to Portland

To: "Joe Merone" <jmerone@rocketmail.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The Road to Portland
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:32:34 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I agree Joe................ things have been rather quiet  this year. Maybe
all of us normally subdued Easterners were just noisier last year. I'm
enjoying Dave's updates and it's bringing back memories of Bud running his
first autocross last year and Brad cleaning out Andy Mace's fuel line after
his Spit died during it's first autocross run I can't think of two better
guys to drive a long distance with! . Now last year Bud just HAD TO "drive"
up Mt. Washington........ I wonder if he did the same up Mt. Hood?

Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD