Looking for TR4 Hood etc

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for TR4 Hood etc
From: "Mr Who" <wingnutz@tm.net.my>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:26:38 +0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello list,

I'm new in the neighbourhood. Bought a junk TR4 (1963 with FC engine) from
my friend and I'm trying to rebuilt from ground up. I'm looking for the
following items:

a.    Rear leaf sprint (LH and RH).
b.    Rear absorber (LH and RH).
c.    All the necessary bushes (rear wheels).
d.    TR 1500 bumper (frontal and rear rubber bumpe)
e.    All necesssary bushed for front wheels.
f.    Tail light cover (1 set).
g.    Font headlights.
h.    Front signal lights (cover and housing)
i.    Front hood assy

Anyone of you guys have and used but functional (except bushes and light
covers)items listed up there and willing to sell them.

Other tips and advice are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Saber