Transmission woes-Poping out of 3rd gear

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transmission woes-Poping out of 3rd gear
From: J&E <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 17:38:59 -0500
Hi list!
        To follow this thread with a twist:
I too have been having problems of 3rd gear but slightly different
systems.  My tranny worked fine for 300 miles until I installed: the
Trany Tunnle, Center Support Dash,& carpet. Then it started popping out
of 3rd gear after I stopped accerlating [or when "crusing"]. Then after
the tranny runns for about 2 hr. It will intermitly pop out of 3rd gear
when in "cruse" mode.
        Question: Is the infomation given to the other list member sill apply
to my problem, or is just "some" of the infomation given in the past
apply?
        Past info given:  [see below]