TR6: Wiper Rotor Attachment?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6: Wiper Rotor Attachment?
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:32:35 -0400
Hi folks:

I've got one of those weird questions that my Haynes manual prefers not
to address.

On a '72 TR6, what exactly secures the wiper rotor from the BACKSIDE as
it protrudes through the
body shell in front of the windshield?  My right wiper rotor is so loose
that the wiper arm just flew
off the car the first time I had to use the wipers in the rain.  A
closer inspection revealed that the rotor was not secured as was the
other one, but I can't really tell what's holding the other one on(!)

Hey ... it's the little things that make life interesting and your left
eye twitch involuntarily.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6