Re: GT-6 rear Quarter window Seals

To: "Dan Dougherty Sr." <globalrc@mindspring.com>, <TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT-6 rear Quarter window Seals
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:57:56 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Don't know what you mean by "both in and out", but I found a JC Whitney
weather-strip that works GREAT on my GT6+ rear quarter windows. It's a
sprung steel channel that fits perfectly over the body work and has a 3/8"
rubber tubing attached that seals the windows perfectly...not too
small...not too big...just right (3 bears!)

If that fits the bill, e-mail me off the list and I'll look up the exact
part number for you (don't have it handy as I'm writing to you).

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L