TR6 Brake Booster Help- Yeah right!!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Brake Booster Help- Yeah right!!
From: "Rob C Swift" <RobSwift@PetCentre.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:17:25 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I typically make it a rule to stay out of these "unending" threads, but I
really want to comment on this one.

        In my year or so on the list, I have seen a few people actually complain
that the list is taking too long, or not generating enough responses to a
particular question.  Then they back up their accusations with "I know you
guys know the answer to this because I saw you talking about it before."

        Well, first thing - remind me again how much this service costs us?  I
think it about the same as what the people who are answering the questions
get paid.  Nothing*.  We are all friends here. The only reason we would be
here in the first place is to help each other out.  I truly believe that the
only reason a question may go unanswered is that the people who have had a
chance to review their e-mail in the amount of time you have waited
genuinely aren't sure of the answer.

        Secondly, if you KNOW that this has been talked about already, go read
the
archives!  Then if you still have questions post it again saying "I read
this and this and this, but I still don't know this....."  If after 2
postings you aren't getting an answer then maybe I am wrong and people
genuinely don't like you.....

Rob Swift
Manassas, VA

P.S.  *I know that some people have made contributions to Fat Chance Garage,
and they should be commended for it.  If you would like to add to the
financial health of the list, mail donations to:

        Fat Chance Garage
        PO Box 58333
        Salt Lake City, Utah 84158

        Somebody please let me know if this infomation is not still current!