Re: Car show participation.

To: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Car show participation.
From: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 01:03:29 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

George Richardson wrote:

> <snip>

> I finally got to see Bill Kelly's Herald, and gave it my vote for best
> "other".

Thanks, George!

In keeping with the original thrust of this thread, I showed the car
without convertible top (including hoodsticks - they're in the basement
awaiting disassembly and paint) or rear seat side panels. And still took
home 3rd prize in the "Other British" category, beating out one of the
three Morgans.

Interesting that during the show there was a very nice TR6 parked across
the street, and an original-condition (OK, it was a beater) MGB-GT,
neither of which paticipated.

Bill Kelly
'62 Herald
'68 TR250 (spent the day in the garage)