Re: Participation

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Participation
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 20:55:45 -0400
Cc: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Not to pick on Healey drivers, but I can remember driving my Healey in a
local rally put on by the Healey club, and the rally master penalized a
driver who was caught waving at an approaching Spitfire driver...  I
can't remember who waved first.  It was years ago.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
http://www.norfolk.infi.net/~kedwards/photos/
4.5 TRs