It fires!

To: Scions of Lucas <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: It fires!
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 21:15:12 -0500
Listers-
    Many thanks to all who responded to my dilemma of the new motor not
firing. In spite of the current owner it lives and breathes. I now know
the definition of "on the rock" with #11 and #12 rockers. Yes, I had set
the dizzy to #1 firing while #1 cylinder was on the compression
stroke.Reset it this afternoon and away it went, the smell of new paint
and 20 minutes of 2000 rpm's to run in new cam made me very parched
(thirsty).
    Special thanks to Henry, Keith, Bud,Tom and Randall. The responses
really helped me through the thought process and led to sorting it out,
this list is great- thanks MJB.
Tim Hutchisen
'71 TR6 now running