Re: Holy Bondo, Batman!

To: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Re: Holy Bondo, Batman!
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:41:28 -0700
Cc: kmr@pil.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Actually, 1/8" thickness of bondo isn't al that bad.  Unless you have one of
those old world body Masters who can do wonders with a
body hammer (and they are very expensive), you will likely always fond some
bondo on cars that have had dameag.  And precious few cars
this old have escaped the little dings and crunches that occasionally happen.
It's the 3" thick patches that you have to watch out
for!!!

Joe