Holy Bondo, Batman!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Holy Bondo, Batman!
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 20:31:25 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Yup, I got duped.  Even an hour and a half of pre-purchase inspection didn't
reveal the horrors I now find a year and a half later.  As I removed the
right front turn signal lamp, a large section of 1/8" bondo came with the
lamp... couldn't have been in a better hidden area, given that the rubber
over-riders conceal most of that area.

And to top off the evening, I somehow managed to shoot myself in the eye
with PB Nut Blaster.

Aside from those two incidents, I got quite a bit accomplished... all of
which will have to be undone when I repair (or have repaired) the right
front body work.

Depressed,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kmr@pil.net