Re: Sputters

To: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Sputters
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:14:55 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

John:

Join the "stupid crowd"....;-)  I played with the electricals for a couple
of weeks before I discovered a partially malfunctioning Gross-Jet in the
front carb.  Was intermittent and acted just like a misfiring plug or
broken plug wire.  I also walk around the garage for fifteen minutes at a
time looking for the wrench that is in my hand or the glasses that are on
my head.  So go figure...

Ya, there are hose clamps that small, but the new hose is cheaper than
fitting clamps.

Michael
'73 TR6