Sputters

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sputters
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:24:23 -0400
He said sheepishly:  "Call me stupid, I guess.  In all the concern about
spark plug wires, points, plugs & distributor caps, I only looked at one
side of the engine!  On the other side are the carbs and what are
supposed to be attached to them are vacume lines and two were not.
So,,,,he re attached them,,,,,,,.  Haven't tried to start yet but it
can't hurt anything to have everything hooked up can it."
        These lines appear to be sound except for the fact that they are
streched and don't fit tightly.  Are there hose clamps small enough for
fixing this?
John Summers
'74 TR 6