Re: TR6 AutoXing questions and 300ZX wheel compatability

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 AutoXing questions and 300ZX wheel compatability
From: "Nathan Albright" <thepenguin99@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 00:11:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
If you are looking for 16X7" 300zx wheels that will be compatable with the
tr6 you will not find them since I am thinking all tr6s come with a 4-lug
pattern while the 90+ 300zx rims (16x7.5") are 5-lug as are all the earlier
16" turbo car rims. The only 300zx rim ever to have a 4-lug pattern was the
84-85 non-turbo wheels which is 15X6.5". If you cant figure out whether the
4-lug 300zx rims will fit or not give me an email and I will try to fit one
(I have a set) on my tr6.