Website milestone and updates

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Website milestone and updates
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:37:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hi y'all

I noticed this morning that my website has officially had over 2000 visitors
now, and I wanted to thank all of you for coming by.  As always, I welcome any
contributions, comments and suggestions for improving the website and making it
more useful for everyone.

Speaking of contributions, I'd like to thank Dan Masters for contributing his
alternator conversion article to the website.  This is the updated one that was
referenced in recent posts on the mailing list, so come by and check it out.

Also, I have fixed a few minor bugs on the website, and changed the format of
the Photo Gallery.  I think y'all will be happier with it now, and as always I
am looking for more photos to display there.

One final thing ... it was suggested that perhaps I should include the
TR5/TR250 on the website as well.  I would like to get some input as to whether
y'all think this would be a good idea, or are these models well enough covered
by TR6 sites?

Thanks for your support,

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield