Re: Amphi car ride

To: Philip E Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Amphi car ride
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:03:04 -0700
Cc: 105671.471@compuserve.com, Gbouff1@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
If you ever find yourself in or around Austin Texas, take a short ride to the
Johnson City and the LBJ ranch and take the tour.  You
will see Lyndon Johnson's Amphi car along with a great story about how he used
to give visiting dignitaries rides around the ranch in
it and without warning, drive right into the Pedernales river.

Joe