need help part 2

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: need help part 2
From: Jonathan Beaudoin <jbdoin@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:06:06 -0400
This is a great day!

    Finally the 6 is turning over and I was able to listen to the
monza's & header.. The distributor was 180 deg away. I reverse the
ignition wire 1 on 6.... and it started right away. The machine shop
that rebuilt my engine will have some news from me... They are going to
put it back on the right side. Thanks to everybody who helped me with
this one. I didn't go to my prom with the 6 but anyway it was raining
(looks like mother nature was on my side) today it's snowing down here
in Sherbrooke so I have a couple of days left to put all back!

Thanks a lot
Jonathan
76' TR6
71' TR6 (next project)