Re: we need a "business card"

Subject: Re: we need a "business card"
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:14:49 -0600
Douglas Frank wrote, in re a sweet TR4 he spotted in NH:

> If we had some sort of business card for the T-list, I
> woulda left one under his wipers.  Too bad, another one
> still trying to go it alone misses out (though from the
> condition of the car, he doesn't need help from me! :^)

Well, the card from a RMTC member that I found under the wiper of my TR4 -- two
days after I brought it home -- was doubly useful. First, he wrote his contact
info on the back w/ "Rocky Mtn Triumph Club" noted. Second, the info about the
towing company he works for was on the front, and I'm sure to need that at some
point. <g>

Another idea, if you don't have your own business card or a pen to write on it
-- when you see *my* TR4 (black w/ red interior, '60s rally badges from TX and
OK on the dash), just leave a NLA part on the passenger seat. I'll know a lister
stopped by! <g>

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO