Re: How much would you pay for advice

To: jmikebarron@hotmail.com, Davhill@btinternet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How much would you pay for advice
From: Gospitt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:13:40 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/17/00 9:45:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jmikebarron@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 Hello, All.

 I am setting up a paid advice service soon, for British Classic Cars.
 This
 will be backed by my 26 years' expewrience with Brit classics-owning,
 running, restoring-plus the contacts I have made in 15+ years'
 freelance
 journalism for classic and kit car mags.  (clip)

Geez...I DO hope that this "expewrience" doesn't offend the Elmer Fudds of
the world, no matter where they're from !!!!