Re: A/C in saloon

To: "Scott Kohl" <sdkgt6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: A/C in saloon
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 00:40:21 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Scott
I don't know which model it was for, as I said it was a kind a think I
recall maybe that it was available, I would guess also that the system that
fitted one would fit the other as although they are different they are very
similar for space available under the dash, if any one finds a kit that will
fit I would like to know as it would stop my Bro going on about his air
conned OVLOV S70. I Could even be tempted to get one if they are easy to
find, as it would help with the demisting during our damp weather over here.

graham.