Re: TR6 1/18 model question

To: Creigtrium@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 1/18 model question
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:25:18 EDT
In a message dated 4/13/00 10:12:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Creigtrium@aol.com writes:

<< Does anyone know if a green or other color model 1/18 TR6 was produced?  A
 friend has told me that he thought he had seen another advertised.  If
 another was made, I would like to find one.  If not, then I won't bother
 looking.

 Thanks,
 Creig Houghtaling >>

Hello Creig
A green, top down version of this model was produced - in limited edition.
Mine is "# 0302 of 2500" and its box is different from the other 2.
Red, blue and the limited edition green were the only colors - I actually
found the red and blue marked down for clearance at Toys-R-Us
Cheers
Jack Mc