Fuzzy door seals (tan)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuzzy door seals (tan)
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:19:36 -0400
   OK, I'm ready to have my brand new carpet set installed and I realize
that my original tan fuzzy door seals are pretty beat.  I figured since I
got the carpets through TRF, I'd get the fuzzy door seals there. WRONG.
TRF doesn't have 'em, Moss doesn't have 'em, and nobody knows when
they might get them.
     Does anybody know if these are available from Rimmer Bros (I'd call
them but it's after 10:00PM there now)?  They show them in their catalog,
but then again so does TRF and Moss.  Does anybody know of another
source for these?  What are all the folks w/ concours restorations doing,
just using black?  Thanks (again) for any and all information.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U(O) - TR6IUMPH / Highland ,NY /
DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM