Re: Getting more horses out of a tr6 engine.

To: Rudy Douma <rdouma@westower.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Getting more horses out of a tr6 engine.
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:17:12 -0400
Rudy,
I only use the std champion for both my car and bike. Never tried any of the new
multi-electrode plugs. Talked with a VW guy at work and he says the more
electrodes in
a plug the more apt to foul. Makes sense to me. He uses some dual electrode
BOSCH
plug. I think if you use a dual electrode it would be best to allign either of
the
OPEN sides of the plug where the spark is not blocked by either electrode.

The brand of indexing washer i located was "MORSO" at a local nascar type speed
shop
in town. the part # is 71910 14mm Spark Plug Index Washers.

Bob Labuz
1958 TR3A
1974 T140V