caravan??

To: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Subject: caravan??
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:34:10 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Gary Nafziger
>How about a caravan to the national triumph meet in Portland, Oregon last
week of july and first week of august?? Hiway 12 from minneapolis to
Portland........check it out!! That hiway does go almost the whole
route.......WONDERFUL countryside.  Pick overnight stops........all on
their
own for lodging and so on.
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
        <

One of my dream trips is to follow the Lewis and Clark trail to Portland
(since I live at the origin of the trip and Portland is the terminus) but
this trip, if done right, will take at least a week.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA