Re: Birth Announcemnt, non-technical

To: "Bob Lang" <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: Birth Announcemnt, non-technical
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:30:53 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
    awesome bob!  i especially like the name you've given your car, very
distinctive!
my tr6 was supposed to have fired up this weekend for the first time also,
but instead she chose to anoint my driveway with copious amounts of fuel.  i
started to go ahead and light the spill under the car with a match but my
friends talked me out of it.  at least i know the fuel pump works.....
    i look forward to providing  a cousin to yours this weekend.
congratulations!

Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6  (i don't know nuthin' about birthin' no babies, miss scarlet!)
Denver, Co
ps. thanks to mike cline for helping me out this weekend, holding the fire
extinguisher
and all!